Crane API RP 2D - 7th Edition (8-Hour) | J.Schneider | Lafayette,LA
Rigger – 7th Edition
Medical screening by the instructor for minimum physical requirements, per J. Schneider & Associates company policy. This includes at least 20/30 vision in one eye and 20/50 in the other eye, depth perception, distinguishing red, green, and yellow, having adequate hearing with or without hearing aids, and no history of any disabling medical condition.
- Student Min/Max 1/20
- Availability Select a day and time to determine how many seats remain.
- Additional Schedule Details
Daily Start Time - 7:30 am CSTLunch - Hr. daily for an 8 hour classBreaks - Few daily as needed or as scheduled.
- Course duration 1 Day (duration varies according to participants)
- Course Summary
- Provide familiarity with the types of cranes and follow recommended crane practices to perform safely in a working environment.
- Understand lift plans when it comes to planning and executing and the overview of a JSA/JSEA.
- Understand the need for, the components, and the operation of a crane involving: types, terminology, functions, lifting principles, and load rating charts.
- Become familiar with crane inspection, testing, and maintenance, as well as the construction and use of wire rope and fittings.
- Become aware of and understand all regulations and safe operating practices.
- API RP 2D 7th Edition
- OSHA 29 CFR 1926 Subpart CC (Cranes & Derricks in Construction)
- API Spec 2C Operation / Maintenance of Offshore Cranes
- Target Audience
Onshore or Offshore Employees
- Theory Learning Objectives
- Crane Operations & Requirements
- Physical Requirements & Training
- Basic Functions
- Prime Movers Power Transmission
- Crane Loading
- Wire Rope
- Wedge Socket
- Fixed End Fittings
- Load Block Assemblies
- Hoist Drums
- Inspection, Testing, & Maintenance
- Record Keeping
- Operating Practices
- Helicopter Operations
- Personnel Transfer
- Emergency Procedures
- Practical Learning Objectives
Some items noted in the theory learning objectives will practiced in accordance with the accrediting body or our training requirements.
- Certification Details
Written Examination / Practical Examination
- Validity Period Varies By Contractor
- Accreditation or Standard
- Trainer or Industry Specific
- Cancellation Policy - Cancellation fees apply if cancelled within 7 days of the course start date . The amount retained will equal 100 percent of the transaction. Any refund requests after this period are to be requested from the trainer. If approved by the trainer, remittance of refunds will be handled by the trainer outside of our site.For more details read our Refund Policy
Services and Amenities
- ADA Accessiblity
- Printed Course Materials
325 Industrial Parkway, Lafayette, LA, USA
- Items to BringPlease bring your identification card.
- Health and Safety ConsiderationsJ.Schneider cares about your health and safety. If there are any issues, we ask that you contact us prior to training to ensure we can accommodate your needs.
About Your Trainer,ssss
Medic First Aid / CPR / Bloodborne Pathogens ... Undefined, United Sta...(0)
Incipient Firefighting/Fire Watch | J.Schneid... Undefined, United Sta...(0)
Fall Protection User/Rescue | J.Schneider | L... Undefined, United Sta...(0)
Forklift | J.Schneider | Lafayette,LA Undefined, United Sta...(0)
Rigger API RP 2D - 7th Edition (8-Hour) | J.S... Undefined, United Sta...(0)
Confined Space Entry/Rescue | J.Schneider | L... Undefined, United Sta...(0)
Defensive Driving | J.Schneider | Lafayette,L... Undefined, United Sta...(0)
Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Safety/Respiratory Pro... Undefined, United Sta...(0)
DOT HM-126F | J.Schneider | Lafayette,LA Undefined, United Sta...(0)
Lockout/Tagout (LO/TO) | J.Schneider | Lafaye... Undefined, United Sta...(0)