IADC RigPass Test Out (SafeGulf/SafeLand Encompassed) | SMS | Lafayette, LA
The SafeGulf accreditation process will provide a Test-Out feature. The test provided under the Test-Out is to help assure the current students have adequate training and knowledge from training already provided that complies with the SafeGulf syllabus. Prior to a student being allowed to take a Test-Out, the Training Provider will search the SafeGulf database to determine if student is eligible to take a Test-Out. If the student has a prior documented Test-Out failure, the student will be directed to take the SafeGulf Orientation provided by an accredited Training Provider.The Training Provider must record where the student received their initial training and the number of years the student has worked offshore. The student must sign the document verifying the information.
- Student Min/Max 1/16
- Availability Select a day and time to determine how many seats remain.
- Additional Schedule Details
Enrollment: All students must produce the following prior to the onset of training - Valid (photographic) government identification. Registration begins at 7 AM each day. The course ends when proctored examinations are complete.Attendance Requirements: Daily attendance and 100% participation in each module is required to obtain this certification.Location: Only offered at our Lafayette location.
- Course duration 0
- Course Summary
The Test Out course provides an overview of industry concerns related to training and security. The course began due to concerns of operators not being consistent with training requirements, the significant number of RCA’s, and a high turnover rate of contractors. SafeGulf provides many benefits, such as: clear and defined minimum requirements, universal database that stores all training and photo, consistency between major Gulf of Mexico operators, and cost savings due to less retraining of contractors.
- Target Audience offshore & onshore employees
- Theory Learning Objectives
The test consists of 100 questions selected from material in the SafeGulf syllabus. An accredited Training Provider will conduct the test. Students must make a score of 90% to pass. Students who fail must take SafeGulf Orientation provided by an accredited Training Provider. The Training Provider must record the failing Test-Out grade (F) in the SafeGulf database and maintain the documentation.
- Practical Learning Objectives None
- Certification Details
Course Required By: Employer
Written Exam: SMS requires a minimum score of 90%. Incorrectly answered questions will be reviewed with student to ensure understanding before completion of course.
- Validity Period Company Specific
- Accreditation or Standard
- Cancellation Policy Cancellation fees apply if cancelled within 7 days of the course start date . The amount retained will equal 100 percent of the transaction. Any refund requests after this period are to be requested from the trainer. If approved by the trainer, remittance of refunds will be handled by the trainer outside of our site.For more details read our Refund Policy
Services and Amenities
- ADA Accessiblity
- Emailed Certificates
- Printed Course Materials
2916 North University Avenue, Lafayette, LA, USA
- Items to BringPlease bring a government-issued ID.
- Health and Safety Considerations*Safety First: Safety Management Systems (SMS) regards your safety first and suggests the following: Candidates that are concerned with participating in practical exercises due to current or pre-existing medical conditions should consult their primary care provider prior to the onset of the training program as to the nature and extent of the training.
About Your Trainer,ssss
SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Medic First Aid / CPR / Bloodborne Pathogens ... Undefined, United Sta...(0)
Incipient Firefighting/Fire Watch | J.Schneid... Undefined, United Sta...(0)
Fall Protection User/Rescue | J.Schneider | L... Undefined, United Sta...(0)
Forklift | J.Schneider | Lafayette,LA Undefined, United Sta...(0)
Crane API RP 2D - 7th Edition (8-Hour) | J.Sc... Undefined, United Sta...(0)
Rigger API RP 2D - 7th Edition (8-Hour) | J.S... Undefined, United Sta...(0)
Confined Space Entry/Rescue | J.Schneider | L... Undefined, United Sta...(0)
Defensive Driving | J.Schneider | Lafayette,L... Undefined, United Sta...(0)
Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Safety/Respiratory Pro... Undefined, United Sta...(0)
DOT HM-126F | J.Schneider | Lafayette,LA Undefined, United Sta...(0)