Medic First Aid / CPR / Bloodborne Pathogens / AED | Global Training | Lafayette, LA
- Prerequisites None
- Student Min/Max 1/20
- Availability Select a day and time to determine how many seats remain.
- Additional Schedule Details Every Thursday @ 8:00 a.m. or by request
- Course duration 4 - 5 Hours
- Course Summary
MEDIC FIRST AID’s training process, based on proven instructional design theory and practice, utilizes “hearing, seeing, doing, speaking, and feeling” methodology to create student-centered learning and a low-stress learning environment. We use a combination of highly structured, tested, and effective print and video instructional materials. Our primary goal is to meet our clients’ needs using the most effective, modern methods. This course introduces the student to the seven basic skills of patient care: Primary Assessment, One Rescuer CPR, Obstructed Airway Techniques, Control of Bleeding, Shock Management, Illness Assessment and Injury Assessment.
- Target Audience Personnel holding medical attention responsibilities.
- Theory Learning Objectives
1. Medical Statement2. General Patient Primary Assessment3. One Rescuer CPR4. Use of the AED5. Choking6. Control of Bleeding7. Shock Management8. Illness Assessment9. Heart Problems10. Stroke11. Allergic Reactions12. Poisoning13. Diabetic Emergencies14. Epileptic Seizures15. Hyperventilation16. Injury Assessment17. Fractures, Dislocation and Splinting18. Head & Chest Injuries19. Neck & Back Injuries20. Wounds & Bandaging21. Exposure to Cold & Heat22. Burns23. Electrical Injuries24. Emergency Moves25. Psychological Impact of CPR26. Bloodborne Pathogens
- Practical Learning Objectives Practice CPR on a dummy.
- Certification Details
Written Test Practical Evaluation of CPR
- Validity Period Company Specific
- Accreditation or Standard
- Cancellation Policy If canceled within the period noted below, costs and fees will be retained. Credits can be applied to rescheduling. Cancellation fees apply if cancelled within 7 days of the course start date . The amount retained will equal 100 percent of the transaction. Any refund requests after this period are to be requested from the trainer. If approved by the trainer, remittance of refunds will be handled by the trainer outside of our site.For more details read our Refund Policy
Services and Amenities
- ADA Accessiblity
- Emailed Certificates
- Printed Course Materials
319 Mecca Street, Lafayette, LA, USA
- Items to BringGovernment ID
- Health and Safety ConsiderationsImages of blood may be presented.
About Your Trainer,ssss
As a full-service training, environmental and consulting company, Global Training & Environmental is uniquely qualified to provide your business with personnel possessing specific experience with your EHS needs. We can work with or as your EHS department. Companies use GT&E for EHS solutions from training to safety meetings, SPCC plans to SSQs, as well as any other EHS challenges your business faces.+ More - Less
Medic First Aid / CPR / Bloodborne Pathogens ... Lafayette, US(0)
Incicpient Firefighting/Fire Watch | J.Schnei... Lafayette, US(0)
Fall Protection User/Rescue | J.Schneider | L... Lafayette, US(0)
Forklift | J.Schneider | Lafayette,LA Undefined, United Sta...(0)
Crane API RP 2D - 7th Edition (8-Hour) | J.Sc... Undefined, United Sta...(0)
Rigger API RP 2D - 7th Edition (8-Hour) | J.S... Undefined, United Sta...(0)
Confined Space Entry/Rescue | J.Schneider | L... Undefined, United Sta...(0)
Defensive Driving | J.Schneider | Lafayette,L... Undefined, United Sta...(0)
Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Safety/Respiratory Pro... Lafayette, US(0)
DOT HM-126F | J.Schneider | Lafayette,LA Undefined, United Sta...(0)