PEC Basic Orientation SafeLand / SafeGulf
- Prerequisites There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Student Min/Max 1/25
- Availability Select a day and time to determine how many seats remain.
- Additional Schedule Details
Registration begins at 7 AM CST. Class begins at 7:30 AM CST. Breaks and Lunchtime will be allocated.
- Course duration 8.5 Hours
- Course Summary
A comprehensive one-day instructor-led format, PEC Basic Orientation meets API RP 75 & API RP T-1 requirements and provides a basic understanding of general safety information at an awareness orientation level.
- Target Audience This course is intended for all individuals working offshore and requiring a basic knowledge in various safety topics.
- Theory Learning Objectives
-Alcohol and Substance Abuse Awareness-Back Safety-Confined Space-Defensive Driving-Electrical Safety-Emergency Response-Fall Protection-Lockout/Tagout-Medical Records-Offshore Safety-Offshore Transportation-Personal Protective Equipment-Fire Protection-Forklift Safet-Hazard Communication (Including GHS)-Hazmat (HM 126)-Hazwoper-Hearing conservation-Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)-Process Safety Management-Respiratory Protection-Rigging-Safety and Environmental Management Systems (SEMS II)-Terrorism Response Awareness Program (TRAP)
- Practical Learning Objectives Students receive written exams to verify competency in PEC Basic Orientation topics.
- Certification Details
Upon completion of the course, all students will be issued a physical and digital PEC ID card with their name, company name, picture, barcode, and completed course. All students are automatically entered into PEC’s Advanced Training Tracker where your company’s clients and auditors can view proof of employee orientation.
- Validity Period Employer Specific
- Accreditation or Standard
- Cancellation Policy - Cancellation fees apply if cancelled within 7 days of the course start date . The amount retained will equal 100 percent of the transaction. Any refund requests after this period are to be requested from the trainer. If approved by the trainer, remittance of refunds will be handled by the trainer outside of our site.For more details read our Refund Policy
- Client Site
- Hotel Meeting Room
- Conference Center
Services and Amenities
- Meals Included
- Emailed Certificates
- Printed Course Materials
13501 Katy Freeway, Houston, TX, USA
- Items to BringTraining Facility will provide all materials needed. We are located in Suite 1050.
- Health and Safety ConsiderationsAnP Safety & Training has your best interest in offering a safe and healthy environment while attending our courses. We encourage the STOP WORK AUTHORITY. If anyone witnesses any unsafe or unhealthy behavior or conditions, we ask you to report those issues to us.
About Your Trainer,ssss
AnP Safety & Training are occupational safety professionals with over 15 years of safety training experience! Trust that we will deliver the best learning experience.
Medic First Aid / CPR / Bloodborne Pathogens ... Lafayette, US(0)
Incicpient Firefighting/Fire Watch | J.Schnei... Lafayette, US(0)
Fall Protection User/Rescue | J.Schneider | L... Lafayette, US(0)
Forklift | J.Schneider | Lafayette,LA Undefined, United Sta...(0)
Crane API RP 2D - 7th Edition (8-Hour) | J.Sc... Undefined, United Sta...(0)
Rigger API RP 2D - 7th Edition (8-Hour) | J.S... Undefined, United Sta...(0)
Confined Space Entry/Rescue | J.Schneider | L... Undefined, United Sta...(0)
Defensive Driving | J.Schneider | Lafayette,L... Undefined, United Sta...(0)
Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Safety/Respiratory Pro... Lafayette, US(0)
DOT HM-126F | J.Schneider | Lafayette,LA Undefined, United Sta...(0)