ServSafe Starters Employee Food Safety Training | SMS | Lafayette, LA
- Prerequisites None
- Student Min/Max 1/16
- Availability Select a day and time to determine how many seats remain.
- Additional Schedule Details
Enrollment: All students must produce the following prior to the onset of training - Valid (photographic) government identification. Registration begins at 7 AM each day. The course ends at 4 PM CST on the same day.Attendance Requirements: Daily attendance and 100% participation in each module is required to obtain this certification.Location: Only offered at our Lafayette location.
- Course duration 8 Hours
- Course Summary
ServSafe leads the way in providing the restaurant and food service industry with an up-to-date, comprehensive food safety training and certification program. ServSafe Fifth Edition materials include the 2009 FDA Food Code, the latest updates in the science of food safety, and best practices used in the industry. ServSafe is a one-day course that includes tools to help managers and operators implement critical food safety practices in their operation. You can feel safe knowing that the ServSafe food safety training and certification program is recognized by more jurisdictions than any other manager food safety program. ServSafe is the highest standard in training and certification. It is a mindset and the means to ensure your operation does the right thing – protecting your customers and your business. The ServSafe program offers training for every level of your organization in a variety of training delivery methods, including textbooks, videos and CD-ROM training.
- Target Audience offshore & onshore employees
- Theory Learning Objectives
Upon completion of ServSafe training, the trainee will be able to:
- Prepare employees with food service safety knowledge so they can protect themselves and your customer
- To create a mindset in each student that will help them to play an active role in the safety program at their work facility
- Get your employees certified in a National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF) accredited program
- Explain and ensure an understanding in the health, safety and environmental issues that are present in the food service industry
- Practical Learning Objectives None
- Certification Details
Written Exam: There is a 90-question test requiring a minimum score of 75% to pass. If student fails, he may reschedule to re-take the exam. A student is allowed to take exam twice in a 30-day period.
- Validity Period Student is responsible for retraining every 5 years.
- Accreditation or Standard
- Cancellation Policy Cancellation fees apply if cancelled within 7 days of the course start date . The amount retained will equal 100 percent of the transaction. Any refund requests after this period are to be requested from the trainer. If approved by the trainer, remittance of refunds will be handled by the trainer outside of our site.For more details read our Refund Policy
Services and Amenities
- ADA Accessiblity
- Emailed Certificates
- Printed Course Materials
2916 North University Avenue, Lafayette, LA, USA
- Items to BringPlease bring a government-issued ID.
- Health and Safety Considerations*Safety First: Safety Management Systems (SMS) regards your safety first and suggests the following: Candidates that are concerned with participating in practical exercises due to current or pre-existing medical conditions should consult their primary care provider prior to the onset of the training program as to the nature and extent of the training.
About Your Trainer,ssss
SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Medic First Aid / CPR / Bloodborne Pathogens ... Undefined, United Sta...(0)
Incipient Firefighting/Fire Watch | J.Schneid... Undefined, United Sta...(0)
Fall Protection User/Rescue | J.Schneider | L... Undefined, United Sta...(0)
Forklift | J.Schneider | Lafayette,LA Undefined, United Sta...(0)
Crane API RP 2D - 7th Edition (8-Hour) | J.Sc... Undefined, United Sta...(0)
Rigger API RP 2D - 7th Edition (8-Hour) | J.S... Undefined, United Sta...(0)
Confined Space Entry/Rescue | J.Schneider | L... Undefined, United Sta...(0)
Defensive Driving | J.Schneider | Lafayette,L... Undefined, United Sta...(0)
Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Safety/Respiratory Pro... Undefined, United Sta...(0)
DOT HM-126F | J.Schneider | Lafayette,LA Undefined, United Sta...(0)