STCW First Aid And CPR
- Prerequisites None.
- Student Min/Max 1/24
- Availability Select a day and time to determine how many seats remain.
- Additional Schedule Details Class starts on Monday @ 7:30am CST. Arrive by 7 AM for registration.
- Course duration 8 Hours
- Course Summary
To instill within the delegates the proper actions to take upon encountering an accident or other medical emergency.
- Target Audience Open to the public.
- Theory Learning Objectives
The following topics will be covered during the training:- Primary assessment- CPR- Choking- Control of bleeding- Shock management- Illness assessment- Injury assessment
- Practical Learning Objectives
The delegate will have to successfully perform chest compressions, rescue breathing, CPR, abdominal thrusts and basic first aid procedures
- Certification Details There is no written exam. Items noted in the practical exam will have to be demonstrated to the instructor.
- Validity Period 5 Years
- Accreditation or Standard
- Cancellation Policy - Cancellation fees apply if cancelled within 7 days of the course start date . The amount retained will equal 100 percent of the transaction. Any refund requests after this period are to be requested from the trainer. If approved by the trainer, remittance of refunds will be handled by the trainer outside of our site.For more details read our Refund Policy
Services and Amenities
- ADA Accessiblity
- Emailed Certificates
Houma, LA, USA
- Items to BringGovernment ID
- Health and Safety ConsiderationsCandidates that are concerned with participating in practical exercises due to current or pre-existing medical conditions should consult their primary care provider prior to the onset of the training program as to the nature and extent of the training.
- $ 1000
- $ 900
USCG Approved Basic Safety Training (BT) STCW... New Orleans, US(0)
USCG Approved STCW First Aid / CPR (STCW 2010... Lafayette, United Sta...(0)
USCG Approved Basic Safety Training (BT) STCW... Lafayette, United Sta...(0)
USCG Approved PSC (Proficiency in Survival Cr... Lafayette, United Sta...(0)
Medical Care Provider (MCP) (STCW 2010) (form... Lafayette, United Sta...(0)
Offshore Marine Service Association Safety Or... Lafayette, United Sta...(0)
Vessel Security Officer 2 Day Program – USC... Lafayette, United Sta...(0)
Vessel & Facility Personnel with Security Dut... Lafayette, United Sta...(0)